AusSI 1997 Conference

Subject: AusSI 1997 Conference
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 09:02:09 EST

fyi ... I have been invited to be a presenter at the Australian Society of
Indexers 1997 Conference, September 13-14, in Terrigal, Central Coast, NSW. I'm
looking forward to my first trip Down Under and hope to meet some of you while
I'm there! :-)

BTW, I also hope to see many of you at this year's STC Annual Conference in
Toronto! Two other professional indexers and I will be presenting a workshop on
testing indexes for quality and usability.

Happy indexing .... Lori