Re: Installing Zip Drives

Subject: Re: Installing Zip Drives
From: Geri Pilcher <gerielen -at- DELTANET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 22:44:46 -0800

Thanks to everyone for your advice on installing my zip drive. (I hope this was not too much off topic.) I ended up returning the Iomega SCSI for an Epson parallel which allowed me to also attach my printer cable to the back of it, making it a snap to use the zip drive AND my printer!

It installed without a hitch and works great!

Thanks again.

Geri