Re: DRAWING SOFTWARE FOR SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS

Subject: Re: DRAWING SOFTWARE FOR SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 11:20:00 PST

Win wrote:

I use the ABC Graphics Suite by Micrografx. I prefer Designer to CorelDraw,
and the file formats import nicely into Word. I don't know about Frame,
since I don't use it.

>>Is Micrografx still in business? We've got a new hire who needs a license
and it looks like we'll be going with Corel because we can actually get
ahold of them...does anyone have updated contact info?

Garret Romaine
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com