Re: Titles for Technical Writer

Subject: Re: Titles for Technical Writer
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:43:00 PST

The first time I saw this subject, I thought it read "Tithes" and I was
pretty excited. A ten percent piece of the action sounds pretty good about
now.

Anyway, I'll also add one of my favorite technical writing titles, courtesy,
I believe, of Hewlett-Packard:

Learning Products Engineer

The reason I like the title is because, by my interpretation, it means I can
not just write, but engineer my documents. In other words, tinker with them
long after the first customer shipment was due, all in the name of
improvement.

Garret Romaine
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com