Re: Small Talk

Subject: Re: Small Talk
From: Gurudutt Kamath/Technical Writing Centre <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 06:29:38 +0530

Hello Dawn,

At the risk of being regarded as small talk, I would like to suggest that
you go ahead with learning Small Talk. It should be quite easy. Even I
have no programming background, and an experienced programming
professional and teacher suggested that I could learn Small Talk.
However, as I do not have the need for it immediately, I have not learnt
it so far.

If memory serves me right, Small Talk is from the Applie/Mac stable.
Anything from there, I feel, is easy to learn -- ar at least it looks
like that. All the best!

Best wishes from India!

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
Go http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath
for column on Documentation, Internet, etc.
Technical Writing Centre, Mumbai