Re: Management disagreement RE: HTML

Subject: Re: Management disagreement RE: HTML
From: Stephanie Holland <SLHOLLAND -at- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:09:30 -0700

<snip from John Posada>
In general, try to create the final version in the application that will

display that final version. Only get other applications involved if
there is a
need.
---------
Yes -- I agree with your thoughts. What you said (above) is the point
I've been trying to make here at work. I'll keep trying ...

Thanks for your help,

Stephanie

Stephanie Holland
Micron Electronics