Formatting Chaos Solutions

Subject: Formatting Chaos Solutions
From: "Wayne J. Douglass" <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 11:46:43 -0800

While the solutions for the formatting chaos situation all seem reasonable,
they require some action from the same numbskull management that allowed it
to occur in the first place. In short, I'm not optimistic.

Depending how my assessment of how monumentally stupid they actually are, I
would be tempted to let them live with the consequences of their actions (or
inaction). As William Blake once put it: "If a fool would persist in his
folly, he would become wise." They've made their bed, let them eat it;
they've buttered their bread, let them sleep in it.

BTW, what is this idiot's name anyway? I may have worked with him in a

--Wayne Douglass