Postscript viewer for intranet

Subject: Postscript viewer for intranet
From: Annie Drynan <annie -at- MSI-UK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 17:36:17 +0000

Hello

I apologise if this is an old question, but I couldn't find an answer in
the Archives.

Can anyone recommend a helper app for my company intranet that will
allow users to view postscript files? Is Ghostscript/GSview the only
option? Does anyone have any words of warning or encouragement about
this as a solution?

Thanks for any advice.

Annie Drynan

Technical Communicator
Mobile Systems International Plc
1 Harbour Exchange Square
London E14 9GE
UK

annie -dot- drynan -at- msi-uk -dot- com