Re: correction

Subject: Re: correction
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 16:22:57 -0500

>Kat Nagel cited me incorrectly as the person who "...did a 530-page
>manual in Word for Macintosh 5.1,..." Not me. Never touch the stuff. I'm
>strictly a DOS type (well, a little Unix now and then never hurts...).

>A trivial point and no harm done, but just a reminder to all of us to be
>careful when we quote each other. It's easy to get confused.

>Miki
>mikim -at- mcdata -dot- com

Sorry, I just used the automatic reply function. Were you quoting someone
else? Or did it somehow pick up the tag from another message? Weird.

K@
Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services
Technical writing / Editing / Document design / Research

"I knew that much of my memory had migrated from protoplasm to silicon,
but I didn't realize how true that was of my social life as well."
___K. Watkins, posted to Wordplay-L (December, 1996)