Advice requested

Subject: Advice requested
From: Kathryn Mehlenbacher <kmehlenb -at- NMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 12:51:15 -0500

I am considering enrolling in the Technical Writing and Editing certificate
program at University of Washington in Seattle. I would like to know: 1) has
anyone on this list completed this program?; 2) was it beneficial in getting
a job?; 3) what is the employment situation in the Seattle area for
technical writers?

I have a Bachelor's degree with a major in Communication Disorders (speech
pathology/audiology), and minors in Psychology and Education.

Please reply privately to me at kmehlenb -at- nmu -dot- edu -dot- Thanks for any insights
you might provide.
Kathy (new email address coming soon!)