Re: Software

Subject: Re: Software
From: Rebecca Phillips <Rebecca -at- QRONUS -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 11:53:41 +0200

>>The learning curve for Framemaker is quite steep (and I've sometimes
>>fallen off of it!).
Wow! I thought Frame's learning curve was level-with-a-banister compared
to Word's, which is full of good but extremely well-hidden hidden
features. No offense to those who wrote the book, but there were
features which I couldn't get to work even when following the Word
manual instructions exactly, but were relatively simple once I asked a
friend. I haven't found one feature like that in Frame.

Rebecca

Rebecca M. Phillips
Documentation Manager
Qronus Interactive Ltd., Automated System Testing
14 Shabazi Street, Yahud 56231 Israel
http://www.qronus-int.com
rebecca -at- qronus -dot- co -dot- il
Phone: 972-3-5392207