Re: Software

Subject: Re: Software
From: Della Stein <Della_Stein -at- INS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 10:09:05 -0800

I agree that FrameMaker is the best DTP tool. It's the best one I've ever used.
Currently, I'm using QuarkXpress. It's aweful! There are NO standard DTP features. They are all sold separately.

My document has lots of charts and graphs that must be printed in color, four color. I've contacted FrameMaker's Tech. support team; FrameMaker does not support four-color separation. Does anyone know of a DTP tool that supports four-color separation? I'd rather stick bamboo shoots under my finger and toe nails than use Quark for my next doc revision.

Thanks in advanced.
Della