Re: Do's or Dos

Subject: Re: Do's or Dos
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 15:48:05 -0600

I'd say "do's" because "dos" would remind me too much of the operating
system, DOS. I wouldn't mistake "do's" for anything other than a plural
form of "do" because I know you cant have a possessive form of "do" and
where in the world would you encounter "do is" together let alone a
contraction of it?

Eric Haddock ---- http://personal.pitnet.net (temporary URL)
Technical Writer
Engage Networks --- http://www.engagenet.com
Located in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, Wisconsin

My dream: Cocoa beaches with M&M shells on chocolate seas