Re: Interns are good

Subject: Re: Interns are good
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 14:21:00 PST

Someone who is anonymous to my mailer paraphrased me thusly,

>Most of these students are already degreed, and are returning to
school for the technical writing certificate. They are joining STC,
learning all they can, and starting to network effectively.

then asked:

>That is certainly good news, Garrett. What city is this? What is the
school?

Portland Community College, in Portland, Oregon. The local STC chapter is
working hard to build up our entry-level exposure.

Garret Romaine
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com