Marcom Mailing List?

From: Mitch Berg <mberg -at- IS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 09:42:32 -0600

Over the weekend, there was a pointer to a moderated Marketing
Communications mailing list.

Now, y'understand, ***I'm*** not in marcom - no siree bob, I ain't one
of them. :) But my partner is taking over that role at our company,
and I think it'd be of some use to him. Yeah, that's the ticket.

If anyone could forward me the web page pointer, I'd much appreciate
it...

Thanks in advance.
--
Mitch Berg
mberg -at- is -dot- com

"I'm not a vegatarian because I love animals. I'm a vegetarian because
I hate plants".
-- A. Whitney Brown