Humor Testing - More Fuel for the Fire

Subject: Humor Testing - More Fuel for the Fire
From: Scott Browne <sbrowne -at- UNICOMP -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 08:53:33 -0600

Just in case anyone is interested...

The original poem, "A Grandchild's Guide to Using Grandpa's Computer"
was written by Gene Ziegler. And the version that has been going
around is only the last half of the poem. Personally, I think the
first half that was cut (by whomever started this thing years back)
is the better half...although perhaps I only feel that way because
I've seen the last half only about a bazillion times. For the full
poem, point your Web browser to:

http://www.gsm.cornell.edu/staff/Gene/DrSeuss.html

And as for the cut version that we've all seen, Geen Ziegler has
written a response poem regarding the person who hacked up his work.
You can see the response, "Hang the Information Highwayman!", at:

http://www.gsm.cornell.edu/staff/Gene/Highwayman.html

Scott
sbrowne -at- unicomp -dot- net