Winword documentation

Subject: Winword documentation
From: Grant <grantl -at- PACBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 12:41:10 -0800

I have another question for about Winword.

I have a document that is my main document. I'm now adding an appendix
or two to the end. I'm adding the appendices via {includetext \!
filename} field (that is, include the file via the include file field).
When I view the document, my first paragraph, a "Heading 1" style is now
another style. Any ideas why? When I called Redmond, I stumped them.
They have no answer. I'm supposed to get a call back in a day or two.
I need an answer sooner...so I'm asking you guys. Thanks for the help.

grant