Re: Sense of Humor Testing

Subject: Re: Sense of Humor Testing
From: Bobby Collins <bcollins -at- IPA -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 10:27:34 -0600

>On Wednesday, December 11, 1996 2:07 PM, Mike
>Dean[SMTP:mikedean -at- INTNET -dot- NET] wrote:
>>> What If Dr. Seuss Did Technical Training Manuals?
>>>[...]
>>> Mike Dean
>>> Tampa FL
>>>
>>> Live Now. Later it may be too late.

**and Stephen Arrants <arrants -at- BRIGHTWARE -dot- COM> relpied:**
>Gee. I guess I (and probably lots of others on the list) don't have a
>sense of humor.

>Say Mike -- have you read the posting guidelines, specifically this one?
> * If it is something cute, interesting, or funny that you found on
>the Internet (e.g. Dr. Seuss on Tech Writing, origin of spam), don't
>post it. I assure you that most readers have seen it already.

>When can we expect your postings on the latest email virus?

***and I say:**

Doesn't that just warm the cockles of your heart (yes, Virginia, there is a
Grinch!),
it's that type of supportive interplay that makes techwriters such a greatly
loved group by others!
Shall we guess what Stev-o's temperament is??

(I enjoyed the Dr. Seuss piece, even more than the ad nauseum discussion
about there being too much ad nauseum discussion on the list. -HA-)

happy to be among you bunch of teddy bears,
Bobby Collins
Business Writing Services
P. O. Box 10918
Fort Smith, AR 72917