Re: QUERY: Any easy way to compose man pages?

Subject: Re: QUERY: Any easy way to compose man pages?
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 12:33:53 -0700

Mark L. asks...

>Does anyone know of a way to compose UNIX man pages other than
>manually typing the dot codes in an ascii editor?

I thought that _was_ the easy way. Well, OK. I'm an old, beat-up
UNIX hack who likes keyboarding. ;)

If you've got Word around, there's an RTF Tool kit (which I think
includes an RTF --> Man filter) listed at:

http://night.primate.wisc.edu:80/software/RTF/

I found this through Yahoo, so you can do a more specific search at:

http://www.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Desktop_Publishing/

I've seen other -->Man filters listed too, but can't remember where.
Hopefully, this will be a start....

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
QUALCOMM

The usual disclaimers apply - QUALCOMM isn't that crazy.

Blodo Poa Maximus