Re: Concept Virus - More

Subject: Re: Concept Virus - More
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 08:42:16 -0800

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996 10:05:06 -0600, Kim Wallace wrote:

>Be ware everyone - Concept is not a terrible virus, but it is invasive. It
>infected over 250 computers in my company in less than a month.

Ah, the joys of using less-popular word processors: the no-minds don't
bother to come up with laim things like macro viruses for them.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<insert standard disclaimer here>

Hold your fire --
Keep it burning bright
Hold the flame 'til the dream ignites --
A spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission
- Rush, "Mission"