Re: Framemaker? (from techwr-l)

Subject: Re: Framemaker? (from techwr-l)
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 12:04:49 -0600

>I'm in Denver now and it's been
a major shock to my system to find QuarkXPress is the preferred
software. . .ugh.

:( I feel for you. I grew up on Quark so I'm really proficient in it,
but I can't imagine enjoying having to learn it alluvasudden from scratch.
It's a complex program with a definite feel and behavior I haven't seen
anywhere else.

Eric Haddock ------ http://personal.pitnet.net/moonlion (temporary URL)
Engage Networks, Inc. -------- http://www.engagenet.com
Technical writer in Milwaukee, WI

My dream: falling sugar instead of snow this winter