Re[2]: Experience with Style Guide

Subject: Re[2]: Experience with Style Guide
From: Penny Cazanas <Penny_Cazanas -at- NCS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 12:34:35 CST

check out http://www.hotwired.com/hardwired/wiredstyle/toc/index.html

I've not seen it, but according to Amazon Books:

Wired Style : Principles of English Usage in the Digital Age
by Constance Hale

Spiral Edition
Hardcover
List: $17.95 -- Amazon.com Price: $17.95
Published by Hardwired
Publication date: October 1, 1996
ISBN: 1888869011

Synopsis:
Wired magazine's top editors have weighed thousands of new terms,
phrases, idioms, and usages of the language since the advent of the
global village. Elements of Style is no longer sufficient as a guide to
English usage--Wired America needs Wired Style.