Re: OFF-TOPIC: Telecommuting freelancers

Subject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: Telecommuting freelancers
From: KLShaw <KLShaw -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 14:58:00 -0800

Danna Cardwell wrote:

<< By telling contractors how to write to meet our standards, am I
crossing the line? >>

I'm not an accountant, but I can't believe editing contract writers'
work crosses the employment line. It seems to me you are simply
establishing your requirements, which all clients do in one way or
another. Any CPAs out there??

Kim Shaw
Words & Graphics Inc.
KLShaw -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com