Re: Finding Health Insurance when Self-employed

Subject: Re: Finding Health Insurance when Self-employed
From: Bob Morrisette <robert -dot- morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 10:50:53 -0800

Mike Norton should be commended for his study about
health insurance. There was much good information.
I'd like to make one comment. One of his points was:

>Check with HMOs, like Kaiser Permanente, Columbia, Horizon, Humana,
>and so on. These companies often offer plans which are good for
>healthy younger families and singles who usually don't suffer from
>severe or chronic illness.

Based on many years of experience and observations, I can testify
that Kaiser does not treat people with severe or chronic illness
different than others.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- sun -dot- com