Hi again!

Subject: Hi again!
From: Bobby Collins <bcollins -at- IPA -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 16:15:15 -0600

Hello TECHWhirlers!!

I'm back on TECHWR-L as of this morning. 40 messages today!

Since I left your ranks 6 months ago, I've opened shop on my own
(shudddder!), and I have a pricing question for yous...

An electronics firm in Fayetteville, Arkansas is asking me how much I'd
charge for editing and formatting a small, 10-page owners manual for one of
their devices. They've written it basically, but it's pretty much gibberish
and jargon. I'm thinking $25 per page. Sound about right?

Thanks for the input! It's great to be back among the select few!

Bobby
Bobby Collins
Business Writing Services
P. O. Box 10918