Re: Funky (bad) bullets from RoboHelp 95!

Subject: Re: Funky (bad) bullets from RoboHelp 95!
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 22:46:43 -0600

Robert,

I would be interested in the solution to your "bullets appear as n's"
problem. I have had the same thing happen with PowerPoint as well as
help files.

The best solution the techie people could come up with had to do with
printer drivers. If the printer driver doesn't have the character in
it's screen font set it will display the Greek characters.

What do others have to offer?

Sally Yeo
sallyyo -at- execpc -dot- com