clarifying clinical documentation

Subject: clarifying clinical documentation
From: Laurie Campbell <tscom005 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 16:33:37 -0600

Hi gang-

Sorry about the confusion...I'm referring to clinical documentation in the
pharmaceutical/FDA sense (NDA's, etc.) and what guidelines are used to
produce this documentation. I need current journal articles, not books.
Thank you to all who responded to my question, I really appreciated the
feedback. If anyone else has anything to offer - PLEASE DO SO!!!

Thanks,
Laurie Campbell
Drexel University
tscom005 -at- post -dot- drexel -dot- edu