Clinical Documentation

Subject: Clinical Documentation
From: Laurie Campbell <tscom005 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 18:51:57 -0600

Hi gang-

I am graduate student researching the relationship between technical writing
and clinical documentation. I found very few current articles documenting
this topic. I am not sure that I am exploring the correct databases or using
the correct keywords to get to the information I need. I am looking for
search suggestions or places I can contact. Any help is appreciated!

Laurie Campbell
Drexel University