Re: Editing Software Pkgs

Subject: Re: Editing Software Pkgs
From: Peggy Schillinger <peggys -at- STLNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 11:48:53 -0600

Shannon Polowski wrote:

> I am doing research for a graduate course. Could you tell me names of
> editing packages available and give any opinions about strengths of
> weaknesses. Thanks!

This certainly is an interesting way to do graduate research.

Perhaps if you would tell us what topics you have researched so far,
what your findings are, what hypotheses you are working with--in short,
in what context are you making this request--we could respond with some
suggestions that will guide you in your completion of this project.

Regards....Peggy Schillinger