Humor/Tech Support

Subject: Humor/Tech Support
From: "Walter L. Bazzini" <73300 -dot- 111 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 12:45:22 EST

>>1. Compaq is considering changing the command "Press Any Key" to
>>"Press Return Key" because of the flood of calls asking where the
>>"Any" key is. <<

See, that's the wrong approach (read: it makes sense). The RIGHT way to
approach the age old "any key" dilemma is to simply begin manufacturing
keyboards with a key labeled "Any" which would have the effect of, well,
striking -- excuse me, gently depressing -- any key when this situation is
called for, and no effect under any other circumstances. Perhaps it could take
the place of Scroll Lock or Sys Rq.

--Walter Bazzini
73300 -dot- 111 -at- compuserve -dot- com