HELP Pricing project

Subject: HELP Pricing project
From: Jill PSG <jill -at- BZNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 15:46:33 +0000

This is for Medical Wrtiting;

Arrgh--I hope you folks can help me.
Just got a call from a previous client (a middleman) who needs a price
from me so he can write a client proposal. All I know about the job is
the subject (11 types of cancer), that it's to write a looseleaf of
educational material for drug reps, a primer to include treatment . Have
no idea the number of pages, the time period or much of anything else.

I know it's not enough information but I need this contract and he
doesnt know much more himself. He's a good client but I'm not sure what
formula to use to figure out about how long this 'tome' will be. I
suppose it could be 100-200 pp but that is a WILD guess.
The hourly rate is usually about $60-$75.

Any suggestions would be appreciated--and of course, I have to give this
to him MONDAY!!!

Help!

Thanks in advance