Re: STC Awards & Honors

Subject: Re: STC Awards & Honors
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 22:09:04 -0600

Andrew Richard Harding wrote:

> Is there an STC vet out there who knows the criteria for the annual STC
> awards?

I just found your post, Andrew, sorry.

Last year I chaired a sub-committee that established the standards for
the pubs (paper doc) competitions. These standards were accepted on a
national level, but local chapters have the right to use them or not (or
alter them). They are used for the international competition.

They were to be published on the STC site, but I haven't seen them
there. I will check into that and post something here to let folks know,
if they get posted.

Sally Yeo
salllyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com