THANK YOU: Product Liablity lit. review

Subject: THANK YOU: Product Liablity lit. review
From: Megan Elizabeth Mc Macken <S1057984 -at- CEDARNET -dot- CEDARVILLE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 20:35:00 -500

I'd like to extend a huge thank-you to everyone from the list who
offered me advice and suggestions and sent me materials to help me
put together a literature review on Product Liability and Technical
Writers. The paper is completed at last (Yay!).

I have published it on my home page because when I did research
online I didn't run across any/many sites dealing directly with
Product Liability and technical writing. I'm attempting to offer
this information to anybody else out there who is interested since it
seems to be a topic that isn't discussed much on the web.

Thanks again to everyone who contacted me and helped out. I couldn't
have done it without you!

--Megan E. McMacken

Megan E. McMacken, technical writer | http://soncrest.giant.net/megan

"The more the words, the less the mean, and how does that profit
anyone?"
--Ecclesiastes 6:11