Opening - CA, LA area

Subject: Opening - CA, LA area
From: GERALDINE WHITT <GenWhitt -at- PRODIGY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 01:27:39 -0500

I am posting this job opening for a friend.

If interested, please do not reply to me but to:

PLATINUM technology, inc.
M/S 6152
340 North Westlake Boulevard, Suite 120
Westlake Village, CA 91362
fax: (805) 494-7118
email: harton -at- platinum -dot- com

Job posting follows:

Location: Westlake Village, CA
Job Title: Technical Writer

Job Description: One of the fastest growing software
companies in the U.S. This position is located in the
scenic hills about 15-20 min. west of Woodland Hills
in Southern California.

Write end user documentation and online help for
database administrator tools for Oracle, Informix,
and Sybase relational database management
systems.

Job Requirements: Candidates must have experience
producing end user software documention and online
help. Ability to meet deadlines. Some knowledge of
relational database management systems
terminology and concepts is required. Knowledge of
FrameMaker and Windows is required.

Salary: DOE
Medical and dental coverage and stock options.

Contact: PLATINUM technology, inc.
M/S 6152
340 North Westlake Boulevard, Suite 120
Westlake Village, CA 91362