New List - address

Subject: New List - address
From: Mike Bygrave <bygravem -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 14:34:16 -0000

...erm, a couple of hours ago I announced that there was a new mailing list
for technical writers etc, called TechComm. Since then I've been inundated
with requests for subscription information - too many to respond to
personally .

Therefore, if you would like to join the TechComm list, send a message to:

LIST -at- USER -dot- ITCONSULT -dot- CO -dot- UK

Type JOIN TECHCOMM in the first line of the body of the message, and don't
give it a subject heading.

There is a TechComm FAQ available which, hopefully, covers the most common
queries.

Sorry for not writing back to all of you who sent me messages. Thanks for
expressing your interest in TechComm!

Cheers.

Mike Bygrave (bygravem -at- intuitive -dot- co -dot- uk)
Standard disclaimer - please don't sue me.
"I like deadlines. I like the whooshing sound
they make as they fly by." - Douglas Adams