Re: Organizing O-O Docs

Subject: Re: Organizing O-O Docs
From: YIGAL <tdsltd -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 13:02:47 +-200

Matt

Our company TDS - Training and Documentation Solutions Ltd., developed a methodology for an O-O documentation called doc++. Each document is a set of objects (text, graphics etc.). We also developed a software package WatchDoc that works together with WinWord 6.0 and 7.0 to develop o-o documentation. The system also features a version control (freeze, restore, history of changes etc.).

In few weeks we are going to establishour If our web site. In the meantime please send your address and I can send to you more material.

Yigal Rahamim
TDS - Training & Documentation Solutions Ltd.
31 Lehi St. Bnei Brak
Israel, 51200
Tel:+972-3-5782818
Fax:+972-3-5782820
tdsltd -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il