Organizing O-O Docs

Subject: Organizing O-O Docs
From: Matt Danda <dandam -at- GATOR -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 13:06:11 -0500

Hello:

I need help developing a methodology for organizing object-oriented
documentation.

I recall some discussion about this several months ago, but I am unable to
access my email records.

Does anyone have any information on how to manage object-oriented
documentation projects?

Many thanks in advance,

Matthew Danda
Technical Writer

Home: dandam -at- gator -dot- net (in Gainesville, Florida)
Work: matt -at- sonytel -dot- be (in Brussels, Belgium)