Spanish Language Manuals

Subject: Spanish Language Manuals
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NATWEST-PLC-NY -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 16:54:50 +0000

To Ed Savitz (regarding generation of Spanish
language characters):

I believe most any Windows-based word processor
can generate the characters you are looking for.
Microsoft Word has the "insert symbol" command,
and, in a pinch, the Windows Character Map
application will do approximately the same thing.
They both can access any font installed on your
machine.

With a little bit of programming effort(?), you
could assign hot keys to make the appropriate
insetions to save having to switch in and out of
applications (or commands) whenever you need one
of these characters.

Alternately, I believe you can "reprogram" your
keyboard completely to "type in a different
language". That should take care of this.

Hope this helps.

(My first posting to this list. Hi to all.)

Regards,

Tom <<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NATWEST-PLC-NY -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>

You should be aware that the information contained
within this message is solely the opinion of the
writer (me). The people at NatWest have little or
no control over how I express myself, and they
should not be held responsible for anything I say
(unless, of course, I express it as a corporate
opinion).