Re: Calling all Lone Writers!(Beware!)

Subject: Re: Calling all Lone Writers!(Beware!)
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 15:53:00 -0600

The mission of the Lone Writer....

The Mission of the Lone Writer stands towering above the prairies where he
once rode with his faithful pre-press aide Pronto. Join us now at the
Mission. Form the Lone Writers of the Purple Page and stand tall and proud
for truth, justification and the prompt payment of invoices! Buy a
dachshund! <The pun-challenged are hereby encouraged to replace the
previous sentence with "Get a long little doggie!" and try again.>

My apologies to one and all, but it's been a Loooooooong day.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224