Re[2]: Over 45? Geriatric!

Subject: Re[2]: Over 45? Geriatric!
From: "Dana B. Mackonis" <writer -at- JLC -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 16:52:56 -0400

Elna Tymes writes:

...know of a number of people who are not using email - and in
fact, are reluctant to use a computer for much of anything.
However, I suspect that most of these folks are 45 or older, and
in most cases don't have long life expectancies in the business
world.

Elna -
Well, you've done it now. This is quite an interesting "little" viewpoint.
Wish I had followed the thread from the beginning, but I'll bet you wish
you never posted your comments. Viewpoints from the "kids" have
always amused me personally.

dana - the old tech writer

dana b mackonis '-.-' writer -at- jlc -dot- net
"The most important thing in communication
is to hear what isn't being said." .....Peter F. Drucker