Translation and Internationalization Issues

Subject: Translation and Internationalization Issues
From: "Dana B. Mackonis" <writer -at- JLC -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 12:11:17 -0400

Is there a mailing list that cover internationalization and/or translation
issues?
I am currently documenting a web product that will be marketed in Western
Europe shortly and want to be sure that I am covering all my bases early and
up front. Thanks in advance...
dana b mackonis '-.-' writer -at- jlc -dot- net
"A liberal is a man too broadminded
to take his own side in a quarrel.
......Robert Frost