Re: File name or filename?

Subject: Re: File name or filename?
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 09:30:42 -0500

>----------

Looks clear to me. He said that his preference was for "file name" when
referenced in TEXT. He stated that he uses it as one word when used as
a VARIABLE. Each time he showed it as one word, it was in reference to
using it as a variable.

Mike Wing

_/
_/ Michael Wing
_/ Principal Technical Writer
_/ Infrastructure Technical Information Development
_/ Intergraph Corporation
_/ Huntsville, Alabama
_/ (205) 730-7250
_/ mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com