Re: QUERY RE:"Going Online" workshop

Subject: Re: QUERY RE:"Going Online" workshop
From: Ellen Fenwick <fenwick -at- CYBERHIGHWAY -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 09:23:32 -0600

The Society for Technical Communication (STC) Annual Conference publishes a proceedings, which I believe can be purchased (contact the STC office for information at 703-522-4114). Many of the regional conferences also publish proceedings, but I don't know how widely available they are to people who didn't attend. I don't know what plans might be to make this type of information available through STC's Web site. It's a worthwhile idea. I have forwarded your message to three people: Peggy Cathcart (STC Assistant to the President for Conferences; Joyce Woods, Co-manager of the Chapter and Regional Conferences Committee; and Binyon Amerson, STC Internet Advisory Committee).

Ellen Fenwick
STC Asst. to the President for Competitions