Needless letter of appreciation for TECHWRL

Subject: Needless letter of appreciation for TECHWRL
From: Matthew Danda <dandam -at- 1STNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 16:06:50 -0500

Fellow TECHWHIRLERS:

Well, I'll be signing off for a few weeks, as I relocate to begin my dream
job--a job that was posted right here on this list.

This list has been an invaluable resource for me, and I am extremely
grateful to everyone involved. I feel that it has contributed greatly to my
growth as a professional. I can't wait to return to the list, once I get
settled in at my new job and home in Brussels, Belgium.

Cheers and good fortune to all!

I'm off to Europe! With a great job! Thanks again TECHWHIRLERS!

Matt

Matthew Danda
Technical Writer
St. Louis, MO