Re: Annotating Review Comments

Subject: Re: Annotating Review Comments
From: Amy Poos <apoos -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:09:00 PDT

Jon Leer wrote:
> Do you know of any way for reviewers of Framemaker documents to add their
> comments directly to the file so that:
<SNIP>

Then Carla Martinek wrote:
>Use Frame's CONDITIONAL TEXT FEATURE. A conditional tag can be created for
>each reviewer, using colors, overline, underline, strikethrough, etc. Each
>reviewer just has to be sure to tag their text - I don't think you can make
>it automatic.
<snip>

I was looking into this, too. While I did not find a way to tag changes
automatically, I found a keyboard shortcut for applying a conditional tag:

Highlight text to tag
Press Ctrl-4
Enter enough letters of tag name to differentiate it from other tag names
Press enter

If the tag name is a person's name, you can simply press Ctrl-4, move cursor
to message bar area, and type "John" or whatever.

Amy