Re: Annotating Review Comments

Subject: Re: Annotating Review Comments
From: Carla Martinek <carlam -at- OPENTEXT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 09:51:58 -0500

Jon Leer wrote:

> Do you know of any way for reviewers of Framemaker documents to add their
> comments directly to the file so that:
> Reviewers can easily mark the document text and graphics with review comments
> Comments can be reviewed by multiple reviewers
> The comments can be easily removed from the document prior to printing the
> next draft or final.

Jon -

Use Frame's CONDITIONAL TEXT FEATURE. A conditional tag can be created for
each reviewer, using colors, overline, underline, strikethrough, etc. Each
reviewer just has to be sure to tag their text - I don't think you can make
it automatic.

When it comes time to print, you can simply "hide" the conditional text.

Regards,
Carla Martinek
Tech. Writer, Open Text Corp.