Employment Opportunities in Jacksonville

Subject: Employment Opportunities in Jacksonville
From: Richard Wrye <rwrye -at- GATE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 08:31:45 -0400

I am writing to you to ask if you could pass along some job opening
information to your STC chapter.

We currently have 2 openings for Technical Writers in our Front End
Systems documentation group. Our Publications department consists of
about 30 people mostly documenting our bread-and-butter mainframe
system.

The Front End team, which I am on, only documents PC products. We have
some DOS products that are only getting updated if there is a regulatory
change. The rest of our products are Windows95 or WindowsNT products for
the mortgage industry.

ALLTEL, formerly Computer Power, Inc., is the leader in the mortgage
software industry. We basically own 60-75% of the national industry.
Every mortgage company/bank knows the Computer Power, Inc. (CPI) name.

We are located right on the St. Johns River, in our tower that we built
in 1994. And, somehow, the Publications department was placed on the top
floor, so we get the spectacular river view.

Persons interested in applying for these positions need to reply within
1-2 weeks to Hary Bottka, Front End Systems Publications team manager,
at (904) 791-3231. Our fax number is (904) 634-4392. Please address
faxes to Hary Bottka, also.

If you wish, you may also reply to this email message and attach your
resume. Please attach it as a Word .DOC file. I can print it out and
pass it along.

We are looking to fill this position within a month and you must be
willing to relocate to Jacksonville.

Thank you,
--
Richard Wrye