tech writers in Vancouver?

Subject: tech writers in Vancouver?
From: Su-Laine Yeo <syeo -at- LIGHTSPEED -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 22:51:51 -0700

I'm trying to network, i.e. talk to technical writers in the Vancouver
(Canada) area about the profession and the local market. Please e-mail me
if you're in the area and can spare a few minutes for an information
interview. I'm new to this - I have a BSc. in chemistry and all sorts of
work experience, but I haven't written professionally.

And to everyone out there - I'd also appreciate any feedback about my web
page, "Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome" at
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/1123/dsps.html (50K). Summary: DSPS
is a fairly common disorder of sleep timing. People with DSPS tend to
fall asleep at very late times, and also have difficulty waking up in time
for their work, school, or social needs. The symptoms, cause, and options
for treatment of DSPS are discussed, with 30 links to related sites and 24
references to printed literature.

Thanks,
Su-Laine
syeo -at- lightspeed -dot- bc -dot- ca