Public domain GIFs/JPGs

Subject: Public domain GIFs/JPGs
From: John Glenn <sfarmh1 -at- SCFN -dot- THPL -dot- LIB -dot- FL -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 16:32:34 -0400

Does anyone know of a collection of PUBLIC DOMAIN GIF and
JPeG files ... I'm looking for files with ''mail'' pix
(envelope, letter box, etc.) & similar generic
illustrations for use on nets (inter and intra).

Anyone who wants to tell me where to go (what an
opportunity !!), PLEASE send the information to me at
this address (see sig, below) or to
johnfglenn -at- aol -dot- com
johnfglenn -at- gnn -dot- com

*** scfn is the preferred address ***

TIA

john glenn <sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us>
...do not make a statement that cannot be easily
understood on the grounds that it will be understood
eventually. (Hillel)