The question of education...

Subject: The question of education...
From: "L.Danielle Beaton" <x93qhf -at- JULIET -dot- STFX -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 15:08:27 -0700

Here is a question for all of you who are out in the technical writing
workforce......

I am graduating with an advanced major degree in English and
considering a masters in technical writing. What are my chances of
landing an entry level job in the field with the degree that I have? From
what I read there is a high demand for technical writers.....do I continue
on with graduate school or work my way in from here. My background in
computers in extensive and my HTML documentation is super....

To go or not to go.....
I welcome you input....
Danielle